Today was the first time in my life I've ever played golf, and I have to say, I quite liked it.
A friend (neighbor) dropped by today, his golfing partner had to cancel and he invited us to join him for a 3:06PM tee time. This was around 11AM. We were able to quickly secure a babysitter, and I was off for an adventure.
Unfortunately, by the time I was getting the hang of things, it was time to call it a day. But I have a feeling I'll be back!
Being willing to try new things is part of being successful, and I absolutely LOVE to try new things. I realize not everyone shares my enthusiasm! And golf is something I've been wanting to try for several months
This morning, I was flipping through teh Robb Report, and I was reading an article about green golf courses (the enviro-friendly definition, not the color) and I thought "I really want to play golf" then I forgot all about it until Dan came knocking on our door.
Don't you just LOVE the Law of Attraction?
QoD: What have you been wanting to do, that you haven't taken the time to set an intention for, or take action toward?
Just go for it!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment