I read something very interesting today.
It's about a guy who is clearly following an inspired idea. He's taking action, but it hasn't been completed yet, so it's a bit too soon to tell whether it will be a gold mine or a waste of time.
My experience tells me it's a surefire gold mine, as long as he continues to follow his inspiration while making the idea manifest in reality. Go here (see #4 in the article) to see what Michael Altenberg is up to (and I'll bet you wish you'd thought of it first...)
And just think -- this is a person who doesn't believe in the Law of Attraction. Imagine what he could create if he harnessed its power?
QoD: Are you following divine inspiration? Or do you have a millions reasons to talk yourself out of taking action?
Just do it!
P.S. How do I know he doesn't practice LoA? Because this guy just happens to be my husband's cousin. Doens't make his idea any less impressive, as far as I'm concerned.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment