If you read my posts about Joe Vitale's Manifestation Weekend (and the massive results I've experienced since attending) then I have some fabulous news for you.
You know what, even if you didn't get to catch that article (go here to read it now - and catch the following 2 posts as well), I've got great news for you.
The transcripts and audio recordings (and the super-fantastic Beyond Manifestation "manual") are *finally* available.
Go get yours now - you can see what you missed, and put yourself on the list to find out about upcoming weekends.
Look, I was there. What happened was amazing. I don't honestly know if it will be sufficiently captured on the audios, but that's why Joe gives you a money-back guarantee. All I know is that weekend forever changed me - and now I have more money, more happiness and more ideas than I know what to do with.
And I thought life was pretty good up until that weekend!
So go get Beyond Manifestation right now. If you don't you can't complain about nothing changing in your life.
QoD: Where in your life would you like to "take it to the next level"? What's it gonna take to do that? If a spiritual guru is somewhere in your answer, you deserve to have these audios...I paid more than $1000 (more like $2000 with car rental, airfare, hotel and meals, plus the $1000 admission price) to attend this weekend and now you can have it for less than 100 bucks. Go see for yourself. It's what successful people do.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment