Tomorrow we are headed to Houston for a family wedding. Lots of travel coming up in the next 30 days, then a short break (probably a month) before we hit it again.
I have to say, that is truly the beauty of a portable business (or Portable Empire, as my coach Pat O'Bryan likes to call it). Have laptop, will travel. What? Your hotel has no wireless internet? Sorry, I'll have to pass.
Partnership is still the name of the game these days...I'm in the process of setting up 3 more joint ventures. Interestingly enough, my goal was just to do 1 this week. Apparently, I am on fire!
Speaking of fire, I am looking forward to an upcoming event where I'll get to meet another mentor of mine, Dr. Joe Vitale, a.k.a. Mr. Fire.
Yessireee, things are really cookin' here. So what's new with you? Yes, I realize this post is a bit rambly, but that's just the space I'm in today. A little scattered, a little excited, a little wired from all the packing. A little happy because Courtney got voted off Survivor tonight. YEAH! She was workin' on my last nerve anyway, plus a part of me would just loooooooooove to see Cerie walk away with the million bucks. How's THAT for a twist, Mr. Burnett? No, I don't normally watch tv but I am absolutely hooked on Survivor.
Which brings me to an awkward segue into the QoD:
What are you up to these days? I mean, really? Are you playing full-out, living a grand life and making it happen? Or are you settling for "good enough"? If not now, when? If you think this is a bad time, TRUST ME, it can always get worse. But then again, YOU can make it get better. Which will you choose?
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi gina - Maui is fabulous, I highly recommend it. the beaches are superb! thanks for your comment...and tell your husband you absolutely deserve to visit hawaii! and if he's a good boy, he can come with you ;-)
ReplyDelete