Have you read Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh? If not, I suggest you stop what you are doing, get on Amazon.com and treat yourself to this all-important book.
YEah, it's that important.
You know, I typically have 3 or 4 books by my bedside at any given moment. Usually, right before I go to sleep, I pick up whichever one strikes my fancy at that point, adn start reading wherever I left off. (Yeah, I get a lot of bookmarks as gifts!)
It never ceases to amaze me that whatever problem, whatever question is on my mind, just so happens to have the answer in whichever book I pick up that evening (provided I go with my intuition on which book to pick up, and not get in my own way).
Have you ever experienced that?
The ability to follow your intuition is certainly a characteristic of success.
So here's my question for you today:
Where do you get your best guidance? A friend? Meditation? Books? The Bible? and are you relying on that source to help you with whatever problem is currently plaguing you today? If not, WHY the heck not?
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment